Men of Men, Inc is currently seeking a part-time Youth Care Worker.
Youth Care Worker will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of residents, while promoting and teaching independent living. Modeling independent living skills will be required, but is not limited to, teaching residents how to schedule appointments, assist with meal preparation or assist with daily medications.
• Routinely participates in service planning
• Works directly with residents, guardians and other involved individuals regarding service issues
• Routinely works with the Program Manager on issues involving health, safety and overall progress in the programming
• Teams with all members of management to ensure collaboration on resident care and supervision within all programming
• Provides supervision, training, and modeling to Residents on all shifts
• Develops and monitors resident activities
• Oversees all resident documentation, ensuring compliance with established standards
• Provides crisis intervention as needed
• Acts as a liaison between Residents and service providers as needed
• Acts as on-call person when staff are ill or when other scheduling conflicts occur
• Oversees all home maintenance including scheduling of repairs
• Regularly monitors the facility to ensure compliance with fire, safety, and health standards
• Regularly inventories and monitors food and supplies
• Ensures client records are maintained according to MOM standards
• Coordinates routine medical, psychological, and social interventions as needed
• Adheres to the budget set by Chief Operations Officer.
• Program Manager may be required to transport residents utilizing personal or company vehicles needed.
Must be at least 21 years old
Minimum of one-year experience working with youth and teens in a service provider capacity.
A two-year college degree is preferred, though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com